Friday, December 5, 2008

Task 2.2

*UNCOMPLETED*


1.
For my exhibition, I wish to install my video on my local street, on 14/12/08. I want my audience to be varied and engaged. I have chosen this space because fellow neighbours and citizens can give there reactions to my piece of film, critically analysing it to their hearts extent
.

2.



3. Here is what my questionnaire may look like:

1. What are your brief opinions on this video?

2. What emotions does it conjure up?

3. Please give it a rating from 1 to 10.

My questionnaire is designed to be simple and easy to use. Its questions can usually provide answers in a jiffy.




1 comment:

yolanda said...

this is an interesting idea for a blog. youve got some cool ideas here. do you find that putting the ideas up here gives you an increased impetus to make them?